Franklin Foreshore Reserve Camping Area
|GPS: -43.093018 147.008652|
- Boat Ramp
- Fishing Spot
Opposite pub on river bank in Franklin
- Owned by council
- Fees collected by caretaker in the evening
- On the bank of Huon River
- Visit the Wooden Boat Building School in Franklin
- Pay for 3 nights and get the 4th free
- Close to local shops and pub
Enjoy fishing in the Huon River and swimming in the summer. Plenty of space here.
Dolphins can be sometimes seen swimming past. Catch brown trout, perch, trevally and flathead from the shore. Franklin is a great walk-around town. Lady Franklin Hotel has the best value for money meals in town.
The local shops and pub are very close.