Deep Water Bend Reserve

GPS: -27.30098 , 153.03250
Basic Info
Send Email
ToiletsAccessibleDrinking WaterMobile Phone CoverageShadePicnic TablesNo FiresBinBBQPublic ParkingPublic Boat RampFishing SpotRiver FishingWalkingCanoeing KayakingDay Rest Area
  • Day Use Area
  • Fishing Spot
  • Boat Ramp
  • Children's Play Facility
271 Wyampa Road
Bald Hills QLD 4036
  • On the Pine River below Bruce Highway
  • Surrounded by Tinchi Tamba Wetlands
  • Bikeways
  • Bird watching from hide
  • Long & short walking tracks
  • Many fishing spots
  • Plenty of large shady trees
  • Covered picnic tables
  • Free BBQs

Driving Directions

On the Gateway Motorway, travelling from the south, take the Bracken Ridge Road exit. Turn right, drive to the 3rd set of traffic lights. Turn right, still on Bracken Ridge Road. Drive through to T junction. Turn right, then right into Wyampa Rd, over the Gateway Motorway. Turn off on the left. Boat ramp 1 klm further on.

Last updated by John & Olwen on 25th May, 2014
Page created by John & Olwen
Deep Water Bend Reserve in the Tinchi Tamba Wetlands, provides quietness yet offers many activities if so desired.
It is located a short distance below the Bruce Highway bridge, spanning the Pine River. The drive through suburban streets is more than compensated for on arrival at this attractive area, which was originally the grounds of an old homestead.

The birdlife is extraordinary and easy to observe from the hide where descriptive details assist viewing.

There is a dual boat ramp with plenty of long parking bays. Very popular on weekends & holidays.
GPS Marker  GPS Marker     Waypoint Marker  Waypoint Marker
Report this comment if it contains obscene, derogatory or defamatory information or if it contains SPAM or advertising material. If the information in a comment is incorrect, out of date or if you disagree with it, please do not report it, but instead leave a comment of your own.

Please tell us briefly in the text box below, why you wish to report this comment.
Would you like to go back and change your current comment?